On these Government WhatsApp group links, you will get notified about all government notifications via WhatsApp. These are FREE services provided by the Indian Government to help you get every new notification from all government sectors via WhatsApp.
These government WhatsApp groups include all the government agencies and departments like Public Affairs, State Development, Rural Development, Tourism, etc. with the latest news, updates, and notifications. These are one of the best ways to stay in touch with the gov’t.
On these popular WhatsApp groups, you can find posts on new jobs, scholarships, events, and other things you need to know about the government sector. Join the Government WhatsApp group and get all updates in one place.
Do you know there are many government WhatsApp groups where you can stay updated with all new notifications? In this article, we will tell you about the latest WhatsApp groups and how you can join them.
Rules to Join Government WhatsApp Groups
- Racists are not for these WhatsApp groups.
- No adult content will be shared.
- No political jokes and religious massage.
- Do not talk about politics.
- Respect all the group members.
- Do not send any fake images or videos.
- Try to stay active most of the time.
- Don’t try voice calling.
- You can join the group at any time.
- For any help, contact the Admin.
Join Government WhatsApp Group Links
- Part-time job – Join
- Job Information – Join
- ethalsei jobs – Join
- All India jobs – Join
- All India jobs vacancies – Join
- All Jobs – Join
- Indian job portal – Join
- GULF Jobs WhatsApp Group Links
- today Jobs – Join
- Jobs Network – Join
- Government Job Update – Join
- Punjab Jobs – Join
- Abroad Jobs – JOIN
- JOBS FOR BIO TEACHER – Join
- find your job – Join
- GOVT JOBS – Join
- Indian Navy Whatsapp group links
- Job information G 2 – Join
- Govt Jobs – Join
- Google jobs – Join
- Sp cyber cafe – Join
- Govt Jobs – Join
- Online jobs – Join
- Government & Private – Join
- Part time job – Join
latest Government WhatsApp Group Links
- Govt job Update – Join
- Job notifications – Join
- Job Updates 51 – Join
- UAE Employments – Join
- Punjab job find – Join
- All Jobs – JOIN
- IPS WhatsApp group links
- Bank Jobs – JOIN
- BPO JOBS – JOIN
- Account Jobs – JOIN
- Civil Engineering Jobs – JOIN
- Govt job result – Join
- Job Alert 2022-23 – Join
- Job stimulator – Join
- Smartjobs– Join
- Hindustan vacancy – Join
- Join Indian job WhatsApp group links
- Jop Vacant Alart – Join
- Latest Jobs – Join
- Current affairs govt exam – Join
- ACHIEVERS JOBS INFO – Join
- Govt Jobs – Join
- All kind of jobs – Join
- Work From Home Job – Join
- Job Opportunities – Join
New Government WhatsApp Groups
- Sarkari Nokri – Link
- Govt Job Seekers – Link
- Govt Jobs – Link
- Daily Job Update – Link
- General Knowledge – Link
- SSC Constable – Link
- Internship WhatsApp group links
- Rojgaar – Link
- Job News – Link
- Government Job Network – Link
- Recruitment 2019 – Link
- Maharashtra Jobs – Link
Benefits of Joining Government WhatsApp Group Links
You will get instant notifications in WhatsApp groups from all Govt Sectors including Police, Education, Health, Social Welfare, Electricity, Fire Services, Revenue, Transport, and many more.
These are Government WhatsApp groups where you will get all notifications from various government departments to keep yourself well informed:
- Ministry of Finance: This group contains all notifications about tax collections, returns, etc.
- Ministry of Revenue: All tax-related notifications will go here.
- Ministry of Home Affairs: Notifications about new rules and policies and also about border security, and general security matters.
- Ministry of Health: Information on any infectious diseases, health checks, etc.
- Ministry of Social Welfare: Updates about welfare schemes, scholarships, etc.
- Ministry of Education: News regarding school exams and other educational activities.
- Ministry of Transport: The latest information about road safety measures and traffic signals.
These Government WhatsApp group links are created by the governments with the aim of providing useful information on services and activities offered by various government offices. This group should be followed by citizens to be well informed on what is happening in different government offices, including services, campaigns, projects, and more.